Yeah, I definitely appreciate all you're doing.

I'm trying to get ReviewBoard up and running in the Fedora Hosted
environment, so that all projects hosted by Fedora can take advantage of
it. So we're looking at a very large deployment. (Eventually maybe a few
hundred projects of varying activity levels).

There are some great features in 1.5 that we want (default reviewer
groups is pretty much the killer feature for us).

Once we get the test server up and stable, I'm probably going to spend a
little time diving into the code, so hopefully I can offer you a bit of
assistance in hitting the 1.5 release.