From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:13 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: 500 Server Error when attempting to post

That absolutely shouldn't be happening.

Can you turn on logging on the Review Board server (you may have to
restart Apache after -- this bug is being fixed) and see what the log
file says? There should be a stack trace in there that I can look at.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Hayes, Kyle <kyle.ha...@disney.com>
wrote:

Ok, I got the nightly of RBTools and am now getting the following error:
$ post-review 656260 --p4-client=p4-tp-nd -d
>>> svn info
>>> p4 info
>>> repository info: Path: #####.####.com:1666, Base path: None,
Supports changesets: True
>>> Generating diff for changenum 656260
>>> p4 describe -s 656260
>>> Processing edit of //###.java
>>> Writing "//####.java#5" to
"/var/folders/OP/OPng49CiH2mYO1769hU2NE+++TQ/-Tmp-/tmpHAa45w"
>>> p4 print -o
/var/folders/OP/OPng49CiH2mYO1769hU2NE+++TQ/-Tmp-/tmpHAa45w -q
//####.java#5
>>> diff -urNp
/var/folders/OP/OPng49CiH2mYO1769hU2NE+++TQ/-Tmp-/tmpHAa45w /####.java
>>> Looking for 'reviews.poseidon /' cookie in
/Users/####/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> Attempting to create review request on #####.#####.com:1666 for
656260

>>> HTTP POSTing to
http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:

{'repository_path': '####.####.com:1666', 'changenum': '656260'}
>>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
 "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

 <head>
 <title>500 - Internal Server Error | Review Board</title>
 </head>
 <h1>Something broke! (Error 500)</h1>
  It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is
either
  a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
  this to your administrator.
</title>

Unable to access http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

I tried to do a diff this time around and am getting the 500 now,
instead of a diff

Kyle Hayes
Sr. Web Developer | Disney Family
Disney Interactive Media Group
818-623-3847
AIM/YIM/gTalk: mrkylehayes

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney