Hi,

There are definitely things we should be looking into for improving the
dashboard in the future.

As far as the first request, check out the extra columns (the "..." to the
right of the columns in the dashboard). You can add the "My Comments" column
to show which ones you've commented on (and whether you've marked Ship It)
and which ones you haven't.

There are other useful columns in there that can help track information.