A quick search turned up Xapian.  Is that what you were thinking about
using?

I somewhat question the value of the search though.  If you know what
group the review was opened under and you know who opened the review
it's not difficult to find the review.  Plus it's not that frequent
that you go back and look at an old review.  I have my doubts that any
of my coworkers even are using it.