We have RB 1.0.5.1 installed.
We have configured AD settings so all the users can login easily.
Now, the issue is that we want to restrict users to only few
departments in our company.
So, we have created new windows security groups which has nested
multiple department names in it.
After doing this, the users of this departments can not access RB.
If we put one department group then it works. But nesting of
departments does not work.
Does the RB 1.0.5.1 has ability to put multiple windows security
groups for access/authentication? Is nesting possible?