Hi,

I was hoping someone else would respond to this. AD is a
contributor-supplied feature, which I have little personal knowledge of.

We make use of the Python ldap and DNS modules in order to handle
authentication. I don't know what is needed to support multiple security
groups, whether we need to modify code to allow for it or what. I'd love to
give you a better answer, but this is just outside my area of expertise. I'd
be fine with providing such support in our ActiveDirectory backend if
someone with the ability to test this could provide a patch.