You might be able to do it by setting the group name or a custom
search root in the settings but I'm not real familiar with the AD
scheme.  Currently I'm just using the Find DC from DNS option.  The
other thing to remember is that a user is not created in reviewboard
until after the user logs in once.  This makes assigning privileges
kind of difficult.