Looks good for me but I got bitten by not using the right version of
djblets.  I see that you just published new tags, so that should take
care of that issue.

Also,
        logging.FileHandler.__init__(self, filename, mode, encoding, delay)

is not supported with python 2.4:

Exception Value:
__init__() takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)
Exception Location: xxxxx/djblets/log/handlers.py in __init__, line 57

Not a big deal as I'm using 2.5, except on this test server I set up a
long time ago.

Thank you much
Laurent