Hi Christian,

We could successfully install RB 1.0.5 Beta2 version & RBTools onto our RB
test server. Now I am trying to confgure GIT for the first time. This is
what I am doing,

Login to RB test server location.
1. Copying post-review from RBTools to my .
2. Configuring my web test server,
      git config reviewboard.url http://mob-rb-test.sj.broadcom.com/
3. sync a repo and commit a sample change.
4. Run post-review command.

But I am getting this error,
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.

Am I missing something else ?

Thanks for your time !
Sapna