On 06/02/2010 08:50 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, I missed this e-mail entirely.

It's most likely that the origin of the central server is different between what Review Board has recorded and what your Git clone is using. The remote origin on your clone must match exactly the Path or Mirror Path of your Repository entry in Review Board.

Christian

Are there any plans to support aliases for this? For example, my project can be cloned from https://git.fedorahosted.org/sssd.git or https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/sssd.git and both alternatives are in use among my team.