On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 4:37 AM, jianquan <bianjianq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you do performance testing for reviewboard? How many concurrent
> user does review board supports? I do performance testing for
> reviewboard (mysql5,reviewboard1.0.8,clearcase), it only supports 5
> concurent user.

You really need to be more specific.

Please define these terms:

   - "supports" (what do you see that implies "does not support"?)
   - "concurrent users" (is that simultaneous requests or total userbase? --
   5 simultaneous requests actually represents a much larger userbase)

In my environment, I have orders of magnitude larger userbase than that, but
Mysql tuning may be required for you to get there along with memcache or
some other caching strategy. Also, how many Clearcase licenses do you have?
Are you running into a licensing problem on the back-end  to your revision
control system?

--
Aaron Sherman
Email or GTalk: a...@ajs.com