On 3 Jun., 10:48, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> The value passed to --server must be a full URL, not just a file path.

Thanks, Christian, using --server=http://testsrv/reviews actually

But I still wonder why the incomplete URL "testsrv/reviews" is then
expanded to http://testsrv/reviews/testsrv/reviews/ - it seems
http://testsrv/reviews is prepended, but where does it get this URL

Also, where is the problem with the rc-file shown below (from my
original posting):

[joac...@testsrv perf]$ cat ~/.reviewboardrc
[joac...@testsrv perf]$ post-review  -d
Syntax error in config file: /home/joachim/.reviewboardrc
Line 1 offset 21