I've set up reviewboard 1.0.8 successfully (apache/mod_python/
postgresql). All on Linux (FC12). Now, post-review fails to work as

[joac...@testsrv perf]$ post-review  --version
RBTools 0.2
[joac...@testsrv perf]$ post-review  -d --server=testsrv/reviews
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> hg root
>>> hg svn info
>>> repository info: Path: ssh://h...@, Base path: ,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> hg diff
>>> Looking for ' testsrv/reviews/' cookie in
>>> /home/joachim/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Couldn't load cookie file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>>> '/home/joachim/.post-review-cookies.txt'
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at testsrv/reviews/
Username: joachim
>>> Logging in with username "joachim"
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://testsrv/reviews/testsrv/reviews/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'joachim', 'password': '**************'}

>>> Got HTTP error: 404: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
>>> Transitional//EN"

Obviously, the URL is incorrect: the server string "testsrv/reviews"
is repeated.

 I tried to configure the server via ~.reviewboardrc, but this fails
as well:

[joac...@testsrv perf]$ cat ~/.reviewboardrc
[joac...@testsrv perf]$ post-review  -d
Syntax error in config file: /home/joachim/.reviewboardrc
Line 1 offset 21

Any ideas on how to fix this?

 thanks, Joachim

Happy user? Let us know at