I installed reviewboard but I'm having trouble submitting a review
request. I think it's a problem with my repository settings. I have
reviewboard installed on the same machine as my subversion repository
and all normal interaction with it is with svn+ssh. The repository is
in "/vol/src/subversion-repository", is that the string that I put in
the path field?

I'm creating a review request with the path "/" and I get this error:

Can't check path '/vol/src/subversion-repository/foo.py': Permission
denied

What am I doing wrong? That file doesn't exist because the subversion
repository on disk isn't arranged like that. The directory has:

conf  db  format  hooks  https.pem  locks  README.txt