Hi,

I was trying to install reviewboard on a ubuntu 10.04 using memcached
as suggested. Everything went right until the point of creating the
database. I chose mysql. I get the following output

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.2.1-py2.6.egg/
django/core/cache/backends/memcached.py", line 19, in <module>
    raise InvalidCacheBackendError("Memcached cache backend requires
either the 'memcache' or 'cmemcache' library")
django.core.cache.backends.base.InvalidCacheBackendError: Memcached
cache backend requires either the 'memcache' or 'cmemcache' library

I'm pretty sure I installed memcached and that it is running.

What should I do to fix this?

Thank you

Kelly