Hi Robert,

And just to be sure, that path exists on the server running Review Board?

If you have logging turned on, there should be *something* in the log files
on this.

You can try doing this:

    git --git-dir=/home/rpachos/git/testrepo/.git config
core.repositoryformatversion

That's what Review Board is doing to test that repository. If it fails, then
hopefully you'll have a better idea of why.

You may want to upgrade to 1.5 RC 1, which works far better with Git and
lets you use cgit/gitweb/etc. instead of a local git clone for accessing
files. It's easier to maintain.