You can't yet. It's one of the things I'm working on before 1.5. What you can do though is browse /api/ (I recommend the JSONView FireFox extension for this), and look at reviewboard/webapi/resources.py.
The new API is pretty browseable. Not everything, but it's getting there. You can also look at the unit tests in reviewboard/webapi/tests.py, which use each of the supplied APIs. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Aleix Pol <[email protected]> wrote: > We have 1.5 beta 2 installed there. I guess it should be fine to use 1.5 > API. > > Where can I find the documentation for the new API? > > On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Christian Hammond > <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Hi Aleix, >> >> Off-hand, I don't know why it'd be problematic, but I'd recommend setting >> up a little development server on your box, set DEBUG = True in your >> settings_local.py, and testing it there. We should be able to better see >> what the error is that way, along with lots of debug information. >> >> We try to return JSON payloads for everything, but a 500 error can happen >> when something internally breaks. That'd definitely be a bug, since we want >> to return gracefully with *something*. >> >> Just a heads up. Review Board 1.5 RC 1 is out, and we're looking to >> release hopefully soon (just working on docs and some last-minute bugs). >> There's a new API in 1.5 that sits alongside the old API. The new one is >> better, cleaner, more flexible, and will let you do more of what you need. I >> don't know how you want to handle development of this plugin, but if you >> want to support 1.5's API as well, you can query /api/info/, and if that's >> not a 404, it will be 1.5. >> >> Christian >> >> -- >> Christian Hammond - [email protected] >> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org >> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com >> >> >> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Aleix Pol <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Hi, >>> I am Aleix Pol, from the KDE project. I'm working on a little plugin >>> for KDevelop that will enable the user to send patches directly a >>> reviewboard service. >>> >>> I've been testing the API using curl and there I can create a new >>> review but when I try to add a patch I get an HTML error saying that >>> "review board is taking a nap", which is weird not only because I >>> didn't know that software took naps but because the rest of the API >>> replies with JSON data but here it's that weird HTML error message. >>> >>> Could somebody tell my why is that happening? >>> >>> I am using that line: >>> curl http://reviewboard.kde.org/api/json/reviewrequests/4647/diff/new - >>> u apol -X POST --data "" -T test_reviewboard.patch >>> >>> Thanks, >>> Aleix >>> >>> PS: The service should be working because it works with postreview. >>> >>> -- >>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at >>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ >>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >>> [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> >>> For more options, visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en >> >> >> -- >> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at >> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ >> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en >> > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
