You can't yet. It's one of the things I'm working on before 1.5.

What you can do though is browse /api/ (I recommend the JSONView FireFox
extension for this), and look at reviewboard/webapi/resources.py.

The new API is pretty browseable. Not everything, but it's getting there.
You can also look at the unit tests in reviewboard/webapi/tests.py, which
use each of the supplied APIs.