I'm using LDAP authentication with these settings which point at a Mac
OS X Server Open Directory server.

LDAP Server: ldap://macosxserver.domain.com
LDAP Base DN: cn=users, dc=domain,dc=com
E-Mail Domain:
E-Mail LDAP Attribute: mail
Use TLS for authentication: unchecked
User Mask: (uid=%s)
Anonymous User Mask:
Anonymous User Password:

I'm able to log into Review Board with both my "short" name (iana) and
my "long" name (Ian Anderson), which are the same LDAP entry on the
Open Directory server.  The only catch is that when I look at Site
Administration -> Database -> Users, Review Board seems to think that
"iana" and "Ian Anderson" are two different users.  Is there some way
I can tell Review Board (maybe with the User Mask?) that the two are
the same (i.e. the server maps both uid and cn to the login name)?

Ian