I tried that but it didn't work. I moved the pyc file aside and restarted the web server but those didn't work either. I also tried (| (uid=%s)(cn=%s)) but then I couldn't log in at all. Any other ideas? =\
Ian On Jul 29, 9:52 pm, Jan Koprowski <[email protected]> wrote: > Look > here:http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-dev/browse_thread/thread/2... > > > > > > On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Ian <[email protected]> wrote: > > Anyone have any ideas on this one? Would (|(uid=%s)(cn=%s)) do it > > possibly? I would think that would just make it find users with > > either attribute which it's already doing. > > > Ian > > > On Jul 24, 12:42 am, Ian <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I'm using LDAP authentication with these settings which point at a Mac > >> OS X Server Open Directory server. > > >> LDAP Server: ldap://macosxserver.domain.com > >> LDAP Base DN: cn=users, dc=domain,dc=com > >> E-Mail Domain: > >> E-Mail LDAP Attribute: mail > >> Use TLS for authentication: unchecked > >> User Mask: (uid=%s) > >> Anonymous User Mask: > >> Anonymous User Password: > > >> I'm able to log into Review Board with both my "short" name (iana) and > >> my "long" name (Ian Anderson), which are the same LDAP entry on the > >> Open Directory server. The only catch is that when I look at Site > >> Administration -> Database -> Users, Review Board seems to think that > >> "iana" and "Ian Anderson" are two different users. Is there some way > >> I can tell Review Board (maybe with the User Mask?) that the two are > >> the same (i.e. the server maps both uid and cn to the login name)? > > >> Ian > > > -- > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today > > athttp://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected] > > For more options, visit this group > > athttp://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- > > > > ><> Jan Koprowski -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
