Review Board doesn't provide any way to push to the repository because
it's actually a really hard problem (re: authentication credentials,
ownership, and merging out-of-date patches). We expect that after a
patch is reviewed, either the author or reviewer will then push it
into the repository using their normal SCM tools.

-David