Hi,

First of all, can you see what version of django_evolution is installed on
your system? I want to verify that it's new enough.

You can ignore the warnings about things not being called with a database
connection. That's just due to not using the new APIs in Django 1.2, but
it's harmless for Review Board.

Second, that "database disk image is malformed" is coming from sqlite, and
it indicates that perhaps the database is corrupt or in some bad state. A
quick Google search shows some people who have hit this (not with Review
Board) and from what I can tell the database wasn't closed properly due to
application crashes.

This may be an interesting read:
http://www.sqlite.org/lockingv3.html#how_to_corrupt

When you copied over the database file, was the Review Board server on that
system still running? If so, it may be worth shutting down Apache, copying
over the database, and then starting it back up again.

I would recommend not using sqlite for Review Board. It doesn't handle
concurrency very well, meaning you can hit locking problems with several
users using it at once. It's best to use MySQL or PostgreSQL.