I upgrade my reviewboard installation from beta to 1.0.9.
I installed a new 1.0.9 reviewboard and make sure it's working on the new
server. and I copy the old db file to the new db (sqlite)
After installation, it tell me there is some missing column in the db so I
run "rb-site upgrade Path" to upgrade the db scheme.

but I get the following error messages:
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
No fixtures found.
/usr/ali/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.2.1-py2.5.egg/django/db/models/fields/subclassing.py:26:
PendingDeprecationWarning: inner has been called without providing a
connection argument.
  stacklevel=1)
/usr/ali/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.2.1-py2.5.egg/django/db/models/fields/subclassing.py:26:
PendingDeprecationWarning: db_type has been called without providing a
connection argument.
  stacklevel=1)
Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations

Error applying evolution: database disk image is malformed

Could anyone give me some clue how to deal with this?

Thanks!
-Yanchao