Dear Review Board developers,

I would like to thank you! Review Board is well programmed and easily
extensible. We are using a customized version since over a year and
had several thousand successful reviews with less pain :)

I implemented post review functionality for both TFS and Perforce in
the web user interface. A review request can be easily created by
selecting changesets from a list. Developers don't have to create
diffs manually and the post-review script is not needed.
I would like to contribute my changes back to you. Is the creation of
a custom fork a good option to start with?

If you like you can add Nero to your "Happy user" page.
"Nero - Creator of liquid media technology, enables content creation
and distribution on any device"

Kind regards,

Happy user? Let us know at