Hey Philipp,

Thanks for the e-mail! Glad to hear you guys are liking Review Board :) It's
always great getting e-mails like this.

I've just added you guys to the Happy Users page.

There's been a lot of interesting developments in TFS support lately. I
would love to see an official solution bundled as part of Review Board. Of
course, given that we don't have a TFS server we can test against, we'd need
someone to act as a maintainer. I'd be really interested in hearing how you
guys set up TFS and to see if we can potentially integrate it with RB.