Hi guys,

I set up ReviewBoard while at Good Technology (became Motorola, became
Visto, Became Good Technology again).   I no longer work there, but from
what I understand they are still using it and are happy.

I now work for Looxcie, a Santa Clara based company, and set up Reviewboard
here as well.   I would like to add this company to your list of happy
users.

Looxcie -- The first wearable social video cam that records everything you
see.

Thanks!
-Andy Peterson