Mr. Christian you are right....... i was trying to post a new bug/

So how does linking help?

One more problem is when i give "
test_project/issues/%s" in the bug url and click on SAVE it doesnt
take the same link instead it changes to either "http://" or "http://"

Why is this problem occuring i cud not figure out.

On Sep 3, 12:48 am, "Thilo-Alexander Ginkel" <> wrote:
> On Thursday 02 September 2010 21:09:59 Christian Hammond wrote:
> > I want to first make sure we're both clear on what you're trying to do and
> > what you can do. Review Board can't post to bug trackers today. It's a way
> > to link to existing bug trackers, so that if someone references an existing
> > filed bug in a review request, we can provide a handy link to it. In this
> > case, to link, you'd probably want something like
> >
> > (where %s is the placeholder for the bug number).
> The bug URL for Redmine should read:
>   http(s)://<host>:<port>/issues/%s
> [Assuming you installed Redmine in the root directory of the respective
> (virtual) host.]
> Regards,
> Thilo

Happy user? Let us know at