Ahhh, I see where the confusion comes from. Perhaps we should make this more
clear in the UI...

Since you have Redmine selected, Review Board already knows what the path
setup should be for the bug tracker. So what the bug tracker URL is really
asking for is the base path to your bug tracker. Review Board will then fill
in the rest for you. So you don't actually want the /issue/ part, because
when you enter a bug number in a review request, Review Board should place
that there for you.