Hmm scmtools_tool is not empty:

sqlite> select * from scmtools_tool;
1|Subversion|reviewboard.scmtools.svn.SVNTool
2|Git|reviewboard.scmtools.git.GitTool
3|Bazaar|reviewboard.scmtools.bzr.BZRTool
4|CVS|reviewboard.scmtools.cvs.CVSTool
5|Perforce|reviewboard.scmtools.perforce.PerforceTool
6|Clear Case|reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool
7|Mercurial|reviewboard.scmtools.hg.HgTool