Hi Alex,

Strange problem. Try something for me. Select your GitHub settings, and then
switch the Hosting type to Custom and show me what values you see. I'm
particularly interested in what it says for the Tool.

If it failed to find the tool, it should be providing an error message, so
long as the form is being validated in the right order. I wonder if it's
not.

Can you tell me also what browser you're using?