If I select GitHub, then I put the owner and project name in and when
I switch to custom  Path, Mirror Path and Raw file URL mask are empty.
If I enter a user/pass they stay the same. Also the "Use hosting
service's bug tracker" does not stay checked.

I'm using Google Chrome, on Windows 7 64 bit ATM.

Thanks for looking into this!