Hi,

I can't really help with the Windows-specific Subversion configuration, so
hopefully someone else can, but I can help with the first issue.

When a review request is being created, it starts out as a draft. Drafts are
only viewable by the owner of the review request. Everyone else will see a
404, as you saw. What you need to do is publish it. This can either be done
manually by a user, or probably in your case, you'll want to pass --publish.

Also, assuming you're trying to post a review request on behalf of another
user, you'll want to use the --submit-as parameter and the username of the
user to submit as. The review request will appear to be owned by that user,
rather than the user your script is logging in as.