Hi, I'm looking for help diagnosing issue I have with empty review
entries being created.

here is the laydown of my setup:

* svn server is running on a windows box with SYSTEM account
* I intend using svn 'post commit' hook to create new review request
for each commit, using post-review script and python 2.7
* reviewboard 1.0.9 is running on a gentoo box

here is the content of post-commit.bat (svn hook):
======================
cd to location containing .post-review-cookies.txt
set /a revisiontopost=%2 -1
c:\python27\scripts\post-review --server http://reviewboard.lcgentoo.local
--revision-range %revisiontopost% --repository-url svn://192.168.1.7 --
debug --username xxx --password yyy >> path\to\some\post-review.log
======================

here is what I get in the output log:
======================
>>> svn info svn://192.168.1.7
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: svn://192.168.1.7, Base path: /, Supports
>>> changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff svn://192.168.1.7/@5324 svn://192.168.1.7/@HEAD
>>> Looking for 'reviewboard.lcgentoo.local /' cookie in
>>> .post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>> svn info svn://192.168.1.7
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: svn://192.168.1.7, Base path: /, Supports
>>> changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff svn://192.168.1.7/@5325 svn://192.168.1.7/@HEAD
>>> Looking for 'reviewboard.lcgentoo.local /' cookie in
>>> .post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Loaded valid cookie -- no login required
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/
>>> HTTP GETting /api/json/repositories/1/info/
>>> repository info: Path: svn://192.168.1.7, Base path: /, Supports
>>> changesets: False
>>> Attempting to create review request on svn://192.168.1.7 for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://reviewboard.lcgentoo.local/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': 'svn://192.168.1.7'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 556
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://reviewboard.lcgentoo.local/api/json/reviewrequests/10/diff/new/:
>>> {'basedir': '/'}
Review request #10 posted.

http://reviewboard.lcgentoo.local/r/10
======================

then when I go to http://reviewboard.lcgentoo.local/r/10 and click on
'View Diff' button, a page displays

"""
The page you were looking for does not exist.

If you're pretty sure this page does exist, try logging in and trying
again.
"""

from the output log (>>> Uploading diff, size: 556), I would think
it's going ok and don't know what to look for.

Anyone can help with that?

I'd also like to describe the issues I've run into that I think should
be mentionned in the documentation even if that doesn't necessarily
involve reviewboard, but svn:

1: how to get SYSTEM account to access svn while not being able to
pass svn credentials to post-review script?

for this issuing a svn info with credentials just before running post-
review was sufficient, I know it's mostly a svn issue but stating
these elements in post-review documentation would probably help lost
sheep:
* that CVS specific credentials are not passed to post-review for some
particular reason
* for svn, issuing a 'svn info' command with credentials is generally
persisting those credentials
* add more help for other CVS

2: >>> Couldn't load cookie file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'.post-review-cookies.txt'

I've found a post on this group relating this issue, I think it should
be mentioned that for windows user, they would have to workaround by
issuing a cd command to the folder containing this file.

This file was created when I tried post-review by hand, but on windows
I can't login to a shell with SYSTEM (or NETWORK SERVICE) user account
(or still need to learn how to do so) making solving this not straight
forward.

In anycase thanks for great code review tool, I hope we'll use it soon
as our default code review tool, and that I would be able to easily
upgrade the installed version on our server.

Thanks for your support