Hi Christian,

I just checked with the user account used to create the review
requests, and it seems to contain the proper diff, now fixing my hook
script to add --publish as you mentioned.

For the submit-as I'll check what we are needing in our organization,
I guess I'd like to complete the review request description with
revision information (revision number, svn author, comment) , which
would be enough in my case, I assume I can do that with the additional
arguments passed to post-review and some shell scripting.

Thanks for prompt support!