I traced the problem to line 287 in svn.py:

try:
    info = client.info2(path, recurse=False)
    logging.debug('SVN: Got repository information for %s: %s' %
                  (path, info))
except ClientError, e:
        raise RepositoryNotFoundError()

I fired up a python shell and can now reproduce the error:
pysvn._pysvn_2_4.ClientError: URL 'http://svn.company.net/svn/
repositories/company' is malformed or the scheme or host or path is
missing

I guess that's a good first step.  It seems like this must be some
problem with pysvn, the svn client/libraries, the neon library
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH?), or the configuration of our svn server.  I'm not
really sure where to start looking next, though.  Maybe I'll try
installing ReviewBoard on my laptop and have it point to our SVN
server.  That might at least tell me if it's the client or server.

-James