Hi,

Thought I responded to this, but I suppose not.

When you attempt the 'svn info' yourself, did you do it from the same
computer running Review Board?

Is this a fully-qualified domain?

The problem is generally that the system cannot look up the server name as
specified.

If you can e-mail me privately the exact error message, it would help clear
things up. I don't mind if the name is mangled, but it must be otherwise
intact (leave all ".", "/", etc. characters as they were).