On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Can you plug in a filename and SHA1 into that raw URL mask and see if
> it's actually fetching using the SHA1? If modifying the tip of origin
> breaks things, I wonder if it's not actually making use of the SHA1 on
> your copy of cgit. If things break with gtk+, maybe there is some
> compatibility change.

this is happening.  calls to that raw url return the plain file, but
id2 is completely ignored.

> What you can try doing is browsing your repository, going to a file
> (on some older revision), and trying to view the raw file. See what
> URL you get. There may be a couple versions of the raw URLs, so you
> may have to find the one that uses /plain/.

so going working backwards a little, can you tell me what this id
represents?  this is from diffviewer_filediff table.
   source_revision: 9455e4714fa626cbd8410a3d13abb3bbe7a79f8c

i ask because this is what it's querying cgit for, but i can't find
any reference to that id...either by browsing through cgit or on my
local clone where i ran post-review.