Gday All,

I am currently writing a GUI application that uses the Reviewboard API
2.0 and am having trouble authenticating users on demand.

The API uses http basic authentication that only validates my password
when a make a request to something that requires authentication.

The only API requests i can see that require authentication are ones
that send data to Reviewboard for example new request. In order to
authenticate my user I don't really want to invoke a new request.

Is there an api call I can use to authenticate my user on demand?

Happy user? Let us know at