FYI, I had to add this to the for ldap authentication to
work.  It needs to happen both in the authenticate and the
get_or_create_user function in the ldap backend class.

            ldapo.set_option(ldap.OPT_SIZELIMIT, 100)
            ldapo.set_option(ldap.OPT_REFERRALS, 0)

Without these settings we were getting extremely slow responses
(>1min) and timeouts.

Not sure if this is required everywhere or if it should be a
configurable or what, but thought I'd let you guys know.

Nice work btw.  We're upgrading from 0.4 and 1.5.2 looks great!

Happy user? Let us know at