James,

On the dashboard, if you click the right hand column ... you can see the
possible column headings that can be displayed. Review ID is one of those.

We chose an alternative approach which is that we have a system by which we
push 'finished' reviews back to the bug tracking system. That way the bug
and its review are in one single place.

Scott