Hi James, The ID number is part of the URL. You'll see the /r/123/ or some such, and 123 would be that ID number.
I can't remember if this is in 1.5.2 or just 1.6, but we've added a field on the review request listing this number, so it'll be easier in the future. I *think* search will search by ID number if you have it set up. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM, James <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > First I would like to say that you have created a very helpful tool. > Thank you for your hard work. > > I have a simple request/question. I know when you use post-review to > create a review, it will give you the review request number for your > newly created request. This number can then be used again by post- > review for updating the diff on that review. My question is how do > you find this review request number within the ReviewBoard > application? > > Why I ask is because our company is thinking about integrating > reviewboard into our project release process, but we need a way to > refer back to previous code reviews so that if the code gets audited > we can prove that the code review took place. > > Providing the review request number on the dashboard and providing a > way for searching reviews using this request number would greatly > help. If there is an easy way to display this or (if not) can this be > placed in a future release. > > Thanks you in advance for your reply! > > James > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
