Hi James,

The ID number is part of the URL. You'll see the /r/123/ or some such, and
123 would be that ID number.

I can't remember if this is in 1.5.2 or just 1.6, but we've added a field on
the review request listing this number, so it'll be easier in the future.

I *think* search will search by ID number if you have it set up.