They actually did start working. The problem is that Reviewboard's
emailing system will completely fail if one of the addresses is blank.
There's no reason why any of our accounts should need email addresses,
as the emails go out to a mailing list. Yes, it wants to populate the
'from' field, but why not just fallback to the domain's reviewboard
email address?