Hi Dee,

It's not possible without modifying code. You're completely welcome to dive
in and modify things to get what you want, but it will make for harder
upgrades.

it's always helpful to know what people need and why. You should always feel
free to file tickets on each thing you need and the reasons for it. It's
important to know, though, that at the moment our TODO list is quite long,
so I wouldn't be able to give you an ETA on anything.

It's also possible that your reasons for needing this are already covered by
something else we're working on. Can you tell me what you want to disable
and why?