Hi Christian,

The reason that we want to disable some of the top bar buttons (like
All review requests) is primarily because of our internal rule of who
can access/ view what piece of code. For example, only certain group
of developers have access to the engine code because that portion of
code is more sensitive. Our subversion is configured to support this.
Our concern is that after all the code pieces are routed to the
reviewboard, then a developer can potentially bypass the rule to look
at any piece of diff, e.g. "All review requests" - > view diff.

I am thinking if there is an easy way to modify the GUI templates, it
will give us what we need for now. If I can save those modified
templates elsewhere, all I have to do is to put them back after an
upgrade?

Another thing we need is reporting capability, mainly because we need
to have some metrics to give feedbacks to the team and developers on
how we are doing in code review. Some basic metrics like, defect
count; defect count by category, defect duration (from open to close),
etc. I would think this is something that most orgs will need for
measurement and improvements. Is it something that is available now or
is being considered for enhancement? Otherwise, we can make our own
metrics in Excel, but what will be the best way to get the review info
out of the reviewboard? I know there is Web APIs, but is not very
easy. I don't know if reviewboard allows to access its mySql db? It
will be really nice if reviewboard provides some kind of export
feature to Excel or open up the db access.

Thx,
Dee