Hi Sapna,

Going back to 1.5.1 from 1.5.3 unfortunately means removing the old version
from the filesystem manually. At that point you can do:

    easy_install -U ReviewBoard==1.5.1

However, this won't fix the errors below. Those appear to me to be harmless.
Are you hitting any real problems with the site?

The mcm_storage_add errors appear to be from the old cmemcache libraries. If
you can locate these on the filesystem and remove them, they should go away,
as Django will fall back on the new libraries we now install along with
Review Board.

The current release of RBTools should be compatible with everything from
1.0.x to 1.5.3.