Hi Sapna,

Review Board is going to show the version of the Review Board code being run
in the Python interpreter for your site. This should be the latest version.
If it's showing 1.0.x, then it sounds like either Review Board 1.5.x wasn't
installed, or it's installed in some non-standard location somehow.

Did you perform the upgrade with 'easy_install -U ReviewBoard', or just
'rb-site upgrade'?