The thing to check, then, is that you don't have multiple versions of Python
with different versions of Review Board installed.

Search the filesystem for ReviewBoard*.egg, and see what directories you
find. Look at the Python directories they're in. Make  sure they're all the
Python version you expect. It's possible that on the command line you're
using easy_install with one version and Apache is using another.

If that's not it, try deleting the old version of Review Board and repeating
your install. Look closely for installation errors at the end.

Christan