I am using version 1.5.4. and the site is installed at /var/www/html/
gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com

here is a snippet from the conf/settings_local.py

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''
DEBUG = False

Here is the configuration for the virtual host in my httpd.conf file

<VirtualHost *:8088>
        ServerName gitdepot.xxxx.yyyy.com:8088
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/html/gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/conf'] +
sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "/var/www/html/
gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetEnv HOME "/var/www/html/gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/data"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_rev_xxxx_yyyy_com
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/var/www/html/gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "/var/www/html/gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/html/
gitreview.xxxx.yyyy.com/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

Best regards,
Vivek