We are using review board and I am looking to enforce a policy wherein a
topic that has not been marked as ship-it may not be pushed to the central
git repository. I was trying to use the webAPI and I keep getting a HTTP 404

I have tried the following:
a) through my browser which is logged in to my account on Reviewboard, I try
pasting the following link into the address bar

<http://gitdepot:8088/r/api/review-requests/28/reviews/28/>but I get a page
from ReviewBoard that says that this page does not exist and I should try
logging in if I really think this topic exists.

b) using wget from command line, I ran this:

[viveks@localghost scripts]$ wget
--2011-03-18 11:45:36--
Resolving gitdepot...
Connecting to gitdepot||:8088... connected.
2011-03-18 11:45:36 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Am I doing something wrong or missing something out? Please help.

Best regards,