So far, everything is working really well with the exception of the
client-side post-review tool.

Is there a list of distributions on which post-review works? In our
case, we are hoping the post-review can be used on distros for Fedora
9 - Fedora 12.

We are seeing the "Error creating review request: HTTP 404 " coming
from post-review being used the way the documentation describes in the
"Posting Committed Code" section.