So far, everything is working really well with the exception of the
client-side post-review tool.

Is there a list of distributions on which post-review works? In our
case, we are hoping the post-review can be used on distros for Fedora
9 - Fedora 12.

We are seeing the "Error creating review request: HTTP 404 " coming
from post-review being used the way the documentation describes in the
"Posting Committed Code" section.

On Apr 16, 8:04 am, Stephen Gallagher <>
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stephen Gallagher <
>> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Dean <> wrote:
> >> Success! Many thanks! It's now working on a Scientific Linux v6 32-bit
> >> prototype box.
> >> I expect to have them drive it around a bit and then build a 64-bit
> >> server for it.
> >> I'm heading over to the documentation to see if I can upgrade it to v
> >> 1.5.5
> >> Is there any advice you might have for doing this?
> > I just pushed the 1.5.5 RPM to the stable repository yesterday, so do 'yum
> > update ReviewBoard' and then when that's complete, run 'rb-site upgrade
> > /path/to/site' as Christian said.
> FYI, I usually have the new releases available in the testing repository
> within three days of the upstream release, so if you're anxious to move to
> the latest and greatest, you can usually do 'yum update
> --enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard'.
> By EPEL policy, updates have to either sit in the epel-testing repo for two
> weeks or receive sufficient positive karma in the Fedora Update System.

Happy user? Let us know at