On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stephen Gallagher <
step...@gallagherhome.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Dean <deanjohns...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Success! Many thanks! It's now working on a Scientific Linux v6 32-bit
>> prototype box.
>> I expect to have them drive it around a bit and then build a 64-bit
>> server for it.
>>
>> I'm heading over to the documentation to see if I can upgrade it to v
>> 1.5.5
>>
>> Is there any advice you might have for doing this?
>>

> I just pushed the 1.5.5 RPM to the stable repository yesterday, so do 'yum
> update ReviewBoard' and then when that's complete, run 'rb-site upgrade
> /path/to/site' as Christian said.

FYI, I usually have the new releases available in the testing repository
within three days of the upstream release, so if you're anxious to move to
the latest and greatest, you can usually do 'yum update
--enablerepo=epel-testing ReviewBoard'.

By EPEL policy, updates have to either sit in the epel-testing repo for two
weeks or receive sufficient positive karma in the Fedora Update System.